Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I'm Scriptin'

Well, I have finally taken the plunge and have decided to embark upon the world of creating scripts. I have just released one and have another one in the works. My first script is a Pearl Frame Script and it's perfect for bringing those holiday memories to life!!


You can purchase this script at any of the following stores:

Country Hollow Scraps
Dazzling Scraps
Katelynns Designs
Scraps With Attitude
Treasured Scraps

And in the spirit of Christmas, I'm giving away this Pearl Frame freebie just because I can, lol.

You can download it HERE.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Dec. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

MonkingsMusings said...

Thank you.

Post a Comment