Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Year and New Store

Hello everyone.  It’s been quite a year so far.  I’ve been swamped at work trying to get everything together for the upcoming exams which start tomorrow.  The students are driving me insane but I love them anyway :)

I made the decision to join another store and right now my items are all half-price.  I’m now selling at MissesBeeHaven Digital Scrapbooking Store and there are some pretty good sales happening right now.  If you want to stock up on some Christmas items now is the time because the bargains are outrageous!

I’ll be putting some Valentine’s Day items in my stores soon and will hopefully be posting a freebie or two within the next couple of weeks so keep on checking this blog out.

That’s about it for now.  I hope you are all enjoying the new year so far.

Hugs,
Sharon

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment