Sunday, February 7, 2010

2 New Kits in the store just in time for Valentine’s Day…

I wish there were more hours in a day … or at the very least more days in the weekend, lol.  I can’t seem to find enough time to sit down and get creative these days, although I did find a little time to put these 2 kits together for Valentine’s Day (see previews below).  Right now they are on sale for half-price in the following stores:
  • Treasured Scraps
  • MissesBeeHaven Digital Scrapbooking Store
  • Scraps With Attitude
Links can be found in the sidebar >>>>>>

I am going to see if I can figure out how to create a 3-column blog layout and if I can’t do that then I need to create a new layout for this style of blog.  The one I have on here right now I am not so happy with so stay tuned, lol.

Don’t forget to check out my sales where everything is 50% off right now.  It’s time for me to head off to bed because Monday morning is almost here and I have to go back to work. 
ASAH_Love-Preview450     ASAH_Sweetheart-Preview450

0 comments:

Post a Comment